Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Children Are Bored On Sundays.

There's nothing I don't love about this:



I love this pairing. These two people.

I love Shirley Manson and her red hair.
I love Elijah Wood.

I love that Shirley is almost forty-four years old. Yes, I said 44.
Elijah is twenty-nine.

I love this song, entitled "Just You And Me," by Zee Avi.

I love golf balls.
I love Oliver Peoples eyewear. Who knew lenses could be so sexy?

I love every frock Shirley wears.
Look at Elijah rocking a skinny tie. And a bow tie.

We are big Garbage fans in this family.
We are big Lord of the Rings fans, as well.

I want to go on a picnic.
I long to drink champagne while in my pool. In a dress.
I probably need a zebra skin for my dining room table, as well.

I love the Stepford quality of this video.

Clearly, I love it all. Please...love it with me.

13 comments:

Gina said...

All I have to say is, if you don't get a zebra skin for the table, we will have to break up.

Shelley said...

go Frodo!!! I do love that little song.

SaraPlaysHouse.com said...

This is the most delicious piece of camp ever. How do you always find the most awesome things?
Also, we love Garbage. And LOTR. Doesn't everyone? They should.

Melissa said...

Definitely a cute little ditty. Love the expressions from Mr. Wood. He's a cute little hobbit.

Elena said...

Awwww....Frodo....I haven't seen him for a while. That was adorable. Thanks for sharing. And she is most glamorous 44 year old ever.

Unknown said...

That was fabulous.. and if you get a zebra rug.. I'll come over and have a dance party on it.

Alexandra said...

Thank you for something so special. Found you through Ash.

Love this.

Rhea said...

You haven't posted in a while...hmmm...

LenaLoo said...

Missing you Lula!

Nichole said...

Just checking in to see if you'd posted lately. Hope all is well. Missing your blog.

Anonymous said...

if you don't get a zebra skin for the table, we will have to break up.
Buy Revitaderm

cheleymooore121 said...

I haven't seen him for a while. That was adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Perfect Radiance
Revitaderm

only pakistan said...

Love Hairstyling Discover the latest hair care products and advanced technology styling tools from your favorite hair brands types of haircuts is a research based hair care site that is set to help you shine your hairs