Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yeah, I did this.

And here I always thought I was Charlotte...



No surprise here...after all, he is one of my boyfriends...
and let me go on record by saying that James Marsters quite possibly has the greatest cheekbones it the history of facial features. Huge sigh.




But this one is the best...

Yeah, he's my fella...but who knew I was a con man??? Or a ladies' man, for that matter. I thought for sure I'd be Locke--since I'm a woman of faith, and not of science! Ah, well...


Now I just gotta find some quiz that can match me up with my main man, Jason Statham. Woo-woo. Do I sound like a total fan gal here or what? Heck on the quiz...here's his deliciousness, just for fun.
jason statham

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am kelly, star of my own show. i am fabulous and bitchy, sweet and moody. i am skilled at helping and complaining. stay out of my way on thursday morning, when i am watching my tivoed favorites: project runway or top chef.