I wanna do something a bit different today. It's not anything y'all haven't seen before, I know, but I've read some of your posts on it and wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Heather called it "Doing the iPod Shuffle," and I think that's a pretty fitting description.
Also, I've been working out a lot the past few days (shocking, I know!) and most of the stuff I've been listening to while sweating would really send y'all running. What would y'all think of a post about Kanye West's "Stronger, " or "Crank That" by Soulja Boy (The Travis Barker Remix), and "Bleed It Out," by Linkin Park? Yeah, you'd be running. Most of you, at least. Please keep loving me!
So here we go...let's see what the Pod has to say about me:
1. How would you describe your personality? Burnin' Up (Jonas Brothers)
2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby (Louis Jordan)
3. How do you feel today? Dreams (Van Halen)
4. What's your life's purpose? Tow the Line (Nick Drake)
5. What is your motto? Pour Me Out (PFR)
6. What do your friends think of you? Breathe Me (Sia)
7. What do you think of your parents? Security (Otis Redding)
8. What do you think about very often? (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know (Frank Sinatra)
9. What do you think of your best friend? She's Electric (Oasis)
10. What do you think of the person you like? I Love You More Than Words Can Say (Otis Redding)
11. What is your life story? More Than Likely (P.M. Dawn)
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? Thanksgiving (George Winston)
13. What do you think when you see the person you like? Black Velveteen (Lenny Kravitz)
14. What do your parents think of you? Take Me For Longing (Alison Krauss & Union Station)
15. What will be played at your funeral? Bigger Than My Body (John Mayer)
16. What is your hobby/interest? Wild Honey Pie (The Beatles)
17. What is your biggest secret? Daylight (Coldplay)
18. What do you think of your friends? Sing for Absolution (Muse)
19. What should you post this as? Little Earthquakes (Tori Amos)
Numbers 7, 8, 9, and 10 crack me up, because they are pretty spot-on. But number 15...well, I can only say "appropriate."
Good times, y'all!
His music made an appearance on the shuffle, so it's only fair his likeness be represented here. Lenny...I'm just sayin'.