There's so many things to discuss here, plus I wanna know what y'all think. Let's get started, shall we?
1. Who spells their name "Jodee?" (Please forgive me if there's a Jodee reading Lulaville. I'm sorry you've lived a life such as mine, knowing those personalized mugs, magnets, and keychains in tacky tourist shops will never have your name on them, spelled correctly. )
2. Here's a big Club La Vela shout-out for all you Panama City Beach-goers. And no, I will not tell you how many times I danced there. As a teenager. On Spring Break. Pretending to be 21. The end.
3. I'm truly wondering whether Jodee actually worked at Hooters. 'Cause hers are unimpressive. Again, Jodee...if you're reading this...forgive me, but you could've at least worn a Miracle Bra for your A/P News debut. I'm just sayin'. And sayin' it in a loving way, I assure you.
4. I'll admit "Toyota" and "Toy Yoda" sound rather similar. But Jodee...did you not use context clues to determine the difference? Did your super-nerdy, Sci-Fi loving boss gleefully announce the prize? (I heart nerds...especially nerds at Hooters. Wait, I've never been to Hooters. I digress...) Or is your manager a hurly-burly, good ol' boy type, and you simply misheard? "Y'all sell them beers right and you'll be gettin' a Toy-Yoda!" These two scenarios would explain a lot.
5. Speaking of nerds (I heart nerds), millions of 'em read this article today and asked, "Yeah? So? What's the big deal?"
OK...that's enough from me. I wanna know what y'all think about this. Please commence with the discussion. We'll be forming a support group for Jodee very soon. Based on the expression upon her face she surely needs some support. (And a Miracle Bra.)
Love her heart.
She thought she was getting a Toyota.