Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4800.


"I was made for you and you were made for me, in this lonely world we were meant to be in love..."--DC Talk

A home theater in complete disarray, crossed projection wires, and a midnight trip to Walmart that results in a collision with a deer...honey, we sure know how to celebrate our anniversary! And all before 2 am. This is so "us," in the grand tradition that is Scott & Leigh Anne, and I wouldn't have it any other way. So glad we have this weekend in Atlanta to properly celebrate.


Thanks for the finest eight years of my life...for your leadership, friendship, companionship and unconditional love. I don't deserve you. Neither does anyone else, so I happily retain my role as your partner. I love you forever. We've got 60 years 'til 95 and our side-by-side deathbed...let's keep on living them up!

8 comments:

Greg said...

awwwwwwwww :)

Tori said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brantley Whitley said...

Hope you skinned that deer. It would be a shame to waste good roadkill!!! Happy Anniversary you guys!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Happy Anniversary, you do have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hopefully Jesus will return before you're 95 though :)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!

Pinky Roth said...

I am so mad at myself for forgetting your anniversary! Please forgive and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND SCOTT!!! I hope you have many more years together and as you mentioned grow old together and always be happy. I love your both and celebrate everyone one w/much happiness and love!

Mom

Kaley Ehret said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Your marriage inspires me.