Today you turn 35 years old and what better way to celebrate than for me to list 35 of our greatest hits/reasons for my eternal love for you? Stroll with me down our lane of memories, please...
1. Christian Connection.com
2. Loolie4U and JSL3
3. You waited for us to be officially us and I know God has honored this.
4. Our shared love of old homes, columns, and big porches .
5. Coke in a bottle at Grand's & Hawaiian shaved ice.
6. King George singing "I Cross My Heart" and "Run."
7. Lethal Weapon 3.
8. Thomas Road Baptist Church and Long John Silver's.
9. Lynchburg, Charlottesville, Boiling Springs, Jonesville, Pennington Gap.
10. The Mr. T start-up package.
11. The Match and sigh of relief.
13. Bob Marley's brother and his reefer offer.
14. Isaiah 43:4
15. "We share a brain."
16. Livin' La Vida Loca.
17. Georgia, Florida, the Bahamas, South Carolina, Virginia, California, Texas, St. Martin, St. Thomas, Indiana, Nevada, Tennessee, Jamaica. (Y'all are still winning, Beckie.)
18. "At Last."
21. A B&B, Mission Impossible and a gay bathrobe.
22. Sutali and his specialty shots.
23. The view from the Strip.
24. Aunt Mitzi, Papaw, Frankie and Aunt Doris.
25. Steel Magnolias tears.
26. Bird poop from the underpass.
27. Mamaw & Papaw's bathroom floor.
28. Skinny dipping in the pool.
30. Mary Elizabeth
31. Caroline Raley
32. You chose me.
33. Even after you really knew me.
34. You're still with me.
35. I can't even being to tell you how grateful I am.
Happy 35th Birthday, John Scott Litton, Jr.
Now...let's get on with the good part.
I love you forever,
Maybe one day we'll get a picture of us together...'til then, it's all you and the girls, baby!