July's question of the month in Real Simple magazine is:
"What are the top-three things on your lifelong to-do list?"
Since I am a rebel and never could follow the rules, here's my response:
1. Hold, enjoy, and love on my grandchildren. (Mrs. R, are you getting this?)
2. Finally work up enough courage to get a tattoo just above my boo-tay.
3. Go to Fiji and Hawaii.
4. Sit front row at a Simon and Garfunkel concert. (Oh please, please Art & Simon--reunite!)
5. Live long enough to see a cure for all forms of cancer. I hate cancer.
6. Go to Fiji and Hawaii.
7. Own a house on Hilton Head Island, SC.
8. Return to Ireland.
9. Go to Fiji and Hawaii with my husband/best friend, children and grandchildren.
10. Hear "Well done, thy good and faithful servant" the second my life on earth ends.
And that's the mainest thing, as my husband's late, "3rd" grandmother, Esther, would say.
OK y'all...sharing time. What are the top-three things on your lifelong to-do list? Let's talk amongst ourselves. I've given you the topic.
OK, OK...I'll give you #11: Squeeze Jason Statham's boo-tay and declare my undying love (obsession) for him.
Scotty says the same--but not for Jason, duh--Katherine Heigl's his girl. Whatever.